Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Shiloh Story


Let's travel back a few years back to 1989, when I received my first Shiloh Shepherd (Gator) he was an amazing animal. Gator was one of 10 puppies Tina had been blessed with when she bred Boeg/Kari what a pair, unfortunately Gator was the only puppy that developed HD and although when he was older it became a real issue during his time with us he was all you could ever want in a Shiloh. Gator was a Med/Hard Temp boy he had a strong will but he was a loving boy as well, before my Daughter was born Tina had replaced Gator with our puppy called Storm. I recall when Sheridan was an infant how Gator would not let Storm get close to her, he would pace back and forth keeping the younger male away. I really miss him. I've got a few pics I need to scan but will post up some pics of Gator soon. I have this Photo of Storm and Sheridan from 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by WebRing.